Re: E-Bay

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: E-Bay
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:07:19 -0600
Cc: ^~ beancounter ^~ <richard@bonilla.com>, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Fred Thomas wrote:

> > why do you call a free market
> > theft?...i'm confused...

> read the very first line, it says "no Longer Available" this is a "LIE", the
> truth is they are available, liars and "free Market" are not compatible.
> "FT"

Err...no.

Read it again Fred. The specific claim is that the NOS Pioneer Weston brand seal
is no longer available.

The seller is not claiming that the seals in general are not available, just the
NOS version shown.

You shouldn't let your dislike of Ebay interfere with your ability to read
EXACTLY what is written.

If a buyer chooses to purchase NOS over aftermarket, what do you care?

Now, if the Pioneer Weston brand is indeed still available, then I agree with
you. If that is the case, you should copy the item number and file a complaint
with ebay. Before you do that, I would suggest you drop a line to the seller.
WHo
knows, he might believe what he has written.

If he refuses to amend the ad or pull it completely, then go ahead a file a
complaint. Ebay takes such complaints very seriously.

Andy "Ebay" Litkowiak