Re: Rear end rumble

To: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Rear end rumble
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:56:14 -0700
Cc: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Bob,

The rear transmission mount and drive shaft u-joints were replaced last
summer when I rebuilt the engine.  I should also add that the noise
didn't seem to be related to braking or acceleration in the corner,
just the act of turning.  And I don't hear any noise from bouncing the
rear up and down.

-Darrell