RE: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===

To: "'a Wallace'" <wallaces@superaje.com>, <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:14:04 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Low and behold, speaking of Cdn Tire stores, I was in there last night to
find a single nut and bolt.  The new stores have an isle dedicated to
fasteners which is a lot better then anything they had before.  Well, they
also have a "rack" of those little cubby drawers.  In four of them I found
"Lift-a-dot" fasteners, the male and female components!  The exact same ones
used for the top on the TR3a.  Wow, every once and a while you get
pleasently surprised :-)  The studs were $1.38cdn each ( and no that is not
a dime a dozen in USD :-P ).  Pricey but need a replacement then I know
where to find them quickly.

David Templeton
'59 Triumph TR3a
'74 Triumph Spitfire