Re: cold air intake

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cold air intake
From: "William Hooper" <rotoflex@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:51:37 +0000 FILETIME=[C95570B0:01C3411E]
Standard on GT-6 !

Original message follows:
======================
my son put a cold air intake on his rice burner last week and proceeded to
go nuts.  he was grinning from ear to ear and could not stop raving about
it.  kept insisting i had to do it to the tr7, so for $60 i thought i would
take a chance.  it took me an hour to put on and guess what ?  he wasn't
exaggerating !  i drove down to the parts store to get some hose i needed
and i said to myself 'huh, this thing seems to be running awfully good'.  so
i started pushing her a bit and sure enough it is noticeably faster.  i
don't know if there is a better $60 for h.p. improvement and ease of
installation in existence.  if you want to see some pics or part #'s let me
know.  oh, he also said his gas mileage went up.  stay tuned.
larry