Re: cold air intake

To: rotoflex@hotmail.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cold air intake
From: "scotts junk" <smacsjunk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:48:49 -0600 FILETIME=[98F4C720:01C3417A]
Sadly, only partially so - take a look on the underside of the GT6 air
filter box and you see a big opening sucking air over those nice warm
exhaust pipes. Unfortunately those little hoses (which seem to be missing on
most GT6s anyway) are way too small a diameter to pass sufficient air, hence
the additional hole in the airbox. As I sit here and contemplate how to
rectify this problem without it looking like I used a hunk of dryer vent and
duct tape.

Scott