Addco Sway Bar

To: blambert@socal.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Addco Sway Bar
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:01:19 -0700
Dennis,
I ran into the same thing, and added some brackets to the bumper brackets.
They are made from angle iron salvaged from an old bedframe and seem to do
the trick:
http://www.geocities.com/wallaces_21/addco
The pictures didn't come out too well but I hope you get the idea.
Regards,
Jim Wallace
2TS81417L
....in the process of installing an Addco front sway bar on my '61 TR3-A.
Does anyone have some digital pictures of a completed installation they
could send me?  The instructions leave a little to be desired, and I've got
a few questions concerning the placement of the middle bushings and brackets
(not the end bushings - that seems to be fairly self explanatory).  These
are the ones that attach the bar to the bumper/frame brackets.  Mine seem to
want to attach right about where the bar bends 90 degrees.....
---