numbers help

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: numbers help
From: "joe maher" <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:38:18 -0600
Now that I am getting a good look at my new TR3A, I hope someone can provide
some insight with these numbers....

Number plate on passenger side bulkhead:  TS57347
Numbers on center of bulkhead:  EB55112 and under that:  1060259 (my book
says there are only suppose to be 6 numbers, why do I have 7?)
Numbers on exhaust manifold: DA14221 and under that:  301144
Number on engine under #3 plug:  TS57505E
There are additional numbers on the passenger side of the block, but they
are perfectly set right behind the exhaust pipe.  Would those numbers mean
anything?

thanks,
Joe