RE: TRF Traveling Music

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, mhooper@pix-cinema.com
Subject: RE: TRF Traveling Music
From: kmdalton@AircraftBraking.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:12:58 -0400 2002) at 08/06/2003 08:13:00 AM
Mark wrote,

"Then you must like Mary Chapin Carpenter's "The Bug".
Standing on the throttle, standing on the brake
In the groove till you make a mistake.
Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug..."

I haven't heard that one.  I worry though about becoming the bug with all
the SUV's and Trucks out there.

Kevin

CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential and
the property of the  sender. The information contained in the attached
materials is privileged and/or confidential and  is  intended only for the
use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If  you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure,  copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
the attached information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please discard the information immediately.