TR3 steering

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 steering
From: Nancy and Bob Wise <wises@new.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:10:29 -0500
Once again I dip my ladle into the well of Triumph knowledge as I
attempt to tighten up the steering on my 61 TR3A.

Revington offers an improved steering box top plate that
"incorporates a spring-loaded pin, which keeps the rocker pin firmly
in contact with the scroll, thus removing unwanted 'slop' from the
steering."

Has anyone tried one of these and, if so, are there any "ya shoulda
known before you bought" tips that I should know before I buy?

Also too, and comments on Revington's "Improved steering idler
incorporating oilite bushes"?

--
Bob and Nancy