US Power Outage

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: US Power Outage
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:03:55 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h7GJ5aM9005406
Message text written by "jonmac"
>Hey, aren't you guys placing too much dependency on Joseph Lucas, a few
15ACR
alternators and a mains inverter? Be reasonable, for heaven's sake! UK TV
News
tonight reports an excess of available power from French atomic stations.
Want
some sent over with a few strings of garlic as a goodwill gesture?
<

But I heard they were shutting down stations due to lack of cooling water
in the nearby rivers due to the recent drought and heatwave.

I haven't heard from Quebec but I'll bet with all the hydro power they were
not effected.

Dave Massey
St. Louis (not effected - in otherwords, we didn't get a three day weekend)