re:was TR Drum Removal-now 4 vs. 4A compatibility

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re:was TR Drum Removal-now 4 vs. 4A compatibility
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 04:55:32 EDT
Thanks Randall,
Turns out the two brake drums for sale were not a pair (one TR6 and one 2000
drum).
Guess for now I will stick with my originals (that I had freshly turned in
'98 - but not oiled and now with a bit of rust!)
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74 ..  in pieces since '98
---------
I know the wheel stud holes are larger on the TR3/4 drum, because the studs
for the solid axle cars screw in from the wheel side and have a flange at
the base of the stud that the drum must fit over.  I'm not certain whether
the offset is different or not, but it might be.