Re: Brake Parts (Last time?)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Parts (Last time?)
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:20:22 +0100
Hi Eduard
There is no brake proportioning valve, as I said in an earlier post, take
the whole vertical link, the master cylinder for a Spitfire should be ok, Is
the Herald dual circuit brakes, I know you had dual circuit in the states
long before we did. The only other thing I know you will need is the brake
hose from a disc car. Spit again?

If you are planning to drive a Herald with 100 bhp on drums, you are a
better man than I Gungadin.