Re: Brake Parts (Last time?)

To: "Eduard Tieseler" <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Parts (Last time?)
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:22:42 +0100 h82MWCdl007401
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: Eduard Tieseler <etiesele@metrolist.net>

> I've noticed that the brake and clutch master cylinders typically showed
> the same part number.  I may try to rebuild the one I currently have as
> I have a rebuild kit for it.

Hi Eduard,
    In all the years I've been playing with Heralds, I've NEVER needed a new
master cylinder. I may have scrapped one or two, but I've always had another
secondhand item to rebuild.

> Your right on the money with the engine conversion.  I just got the
> engine fired up a few weeks ago.  (It sounds good, but I would like to
> put a nice exhaust system on)

I guess systems which are available here in the UK won't be relevant - that's
one item which makes little sense to ship. The best systems I've found are
basically copies of the original system with an increased bore. Most of the
tein box systems are for show and add nothing but noise to the vehicle,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics