Re: * Tool Kit *

To: wayne@brazinski.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: * Tool Kit *
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:37:42 +0000 FILETIME=[809AF7A0:01C373AA]
>From: "Wayne" <wayne@brazinski.com>
>To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: * Tool Kit *
>Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 06:56:34 -0500
>
>Hi everyone!
>I'm looking for the contents of the perfect Long Road Trip toolkit.  If
>more
>than a few of you reply I will summarize the results and publish!
>
>Wayne
>Plainfield, IL

    This question comes up at least once a year... Okay, I'll bite:

    1. AAA card
    2. Cell Phone
    3. Good flash light (w/ fresh batteries)
    4. old wool blanket
    5. Set of old but good points
    6. Set of spark plugs
    7. Vice grips, needle nose pliers
    8. Wire cutter/stripper/crimper
    9. A selection of both male & female electrical connnections
  10. Set of sockets in appropriate (for your) sizes, lug wrench or breaker
bar
  11. Set of wrenches as above
  12. BFS (big freaking screwdriver)
  13. Tire pressue gauge

   I could go on... I sure others will... Of all that is mentioned above
numbers 1 and 2 are "imperatives"

  Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)