RE: powder coating of parts

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: powder coating of parts
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:11:25 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'rudyeb'" <rudyeb@adelphia.net>, "'Jeffery Howard'" <nhoward442@charter.net>
The guy asking the question about powder coating (it's been a while so I
can't remember his name) really should be doing a lot more home work. I can
do it (PC) at home for cheap with eastwoods kit, but I sub it out to the pros
that make it look fantastic.

By the way, I pounded on a spring to get it my TR6 this weekend, and it held
up great, no scuffs or marks. So it goes to show you how this stuff really
does hold up...

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net