Tool Kits

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tool Kits
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:49:11 -0400 FILETIME=[B4F0ADB0:01C37873]
I just went down to take another look at my car to see if I was missing
anything.  If you're going on a road trip how the heck do you fit all that
stuff into your LBC and still have enough room for another person, let alone
any luggage?  My wife and I went on a one week trip in the Triumph this summer
and had barely enough room for minimal luggage, some tools and tire change
stuff in the car!
    About  a year ago I saw a TR6 for sale with a small matching trailer.  I
bet he's the guy that never got stuck anywhere 'cause he had the complete tool
kit...
Bob Rochlin
72' TR 6