* TR3A Frame & Body Available plus Misc Spares *

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: * TR3A Frame & Body Available plus Misc Spares *
From: "Wayne" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 06:41:06 -0500
Hi everyone,
As some of you know I'll be trading in my project TR3A for a running version
at some point in the near future.  Time constraints are the primary issue
and "Senior Management" has given me permission to acquire a new vehicle.

>From a space perspective I  need to remove the renovated frame (blasted +
POR15) and body.   Overall the body needs quite a lot of work but is
restorable.

If anyone is doing a frame off for a TR3, or plans to do one, this
collection makes an awesome starting point.

Someone make me an offer so I don't end up junking the frame and body!

Wayne
Plainfield, IL

TS78910
1) Dissasembled engine, needs "average" rebuild. Has matching numbers to
Title
3) BRAND NEW wiring harness from British Wiring. $85 - Half Price
4) BRAND NEW black carpet set I bought from a lister.
5) New Body mounting kit from TRF, misc nuts screws all new and required for
any resto
6) New Inner Sills.
7) Outer sills are new but came with the car and have minimal surface rust
8) Spare rear end and suspension including Armstrongs
9) Spare Front suspension - all bits.
10) Frame has been blasted and painted with 2 coats of POR-15 rust paint
11) New front fenders - fiberglass from the UK
12) Almost other parts required to complete car except interior & Side
Curtains.
13) Clear Title. British Motor Heritage Cert