RE: TR4: how to remove windscreen glass?

To: "'J.C. Hassall'" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4: how to remove windscreen glass?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:38:08 -0700
Jim,

Here is how I would do it:

Get a sharp carpet knife and after removing any trim, cut through the
outer part of the seal flap that covers the glass.

Peel away that lip and you should then be able to loosen the inside lip
and lift out the glass.

When the glass is out, you can then pull the remains of the seal off the
frame.

Joe