FS: 1959 TR3a

To: "Wbcc \(E-mail\)" <wbcc@yahoogroups.com>, "Triumphs@Autox Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1959 TR3a
From: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:24:28 -0400
Due to a severe change in family situation, I am forced to sell my 1959 TR3a
(9TS54226L).  It is a 90% restored car from the frame up that was done 18
months ago.  Some of the details on the car are:

-               Correct engine with the car, Heritage documentation
included.  The documentation also specifies it as a Canadian Import
-               Electric fan for additional cooling
-               Brakes upgraded to Toyota calipers and TR6 rear drums
-               New soft top
-               New tonneau cover
-               New bow cover
-               New radial tires
-               Newly recovered seats and dash
-               New wiring harness installed during rebuild
-               Engine rebuilt
-               New 6 blade water pump
-               Numerous components powder coated for durability, center
dash, heater housing & windshield wiper motor
-               The body was completely stripped and restored

Additional parts to be included in the sale:

-               Spare transmission
-               Hard top (needs painting)
-               Seized spare engine

The car is located in southern Ontario.  I am offering to the lists first
because of the respect I have for it.  I am looking to sell her for
$17000cdn but willing to consider offers.

If anyone has questions please contact me off list
Thanks
David Templeton