AH 3000 brake MC question

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: AH 3000 brake MC question
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:53:26 -0700
Cc: "Triumph_Cars" <triumph_cars@yahoogroups.com>
Well, at least it's an LBC !

I see a rebuild kit for the AH 3000 MC on eBay, that appears to have a
bellows type dust seal.  Does anyone happen to know the approx diameter of
the Healey MC, where the dust seal mounts ?
Any idea if the dust seal could be used on a TR clutch slave ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6755&item=
2432741838

I sometimes drive my TR3A on unpaved roads (sometimes intentional, sometimes
not <g>), and I've had trouble with dirt and grit getting inside the clutch
slave.  If this boot would fit, it looks like the ideal solution.

Randall