RE: Classic Motorsports rematch

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'Rich Scotti'" <Rich@Scotti.com>
Subject: RE: Classic Motorsports rematch
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:40:28 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
A bit of FYI on the article in question:  the winning Fiat had undergone
substantial restoration and improvements.  The field of cars were all in
different states of repair, but all good runners.

I too read the article, and was dismayed with the result.  I never
really cared for the Fiat, can't believe the Alpine did as well as it
did, and can't stand MGB's.

But I don't doubt the evaluations of the participants, and I also
wouldn't trade my Triumph for them either.  Whatever floats yer boat!

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2