Isabel schmisabel!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Isabel schmisabel!
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
The British Invasion is on and so is the annual weird
weather that goes along with it.  Last year clear and
warm, this year who knows?  Even so, I hope to see
many of you up here in beautiful Stowe this weekend.
These are British cars - designed to run great and
tough it out any weather, right?

Seriously folks, right now it looks like Isabel's
projected track will take it west of here through
central and western New York State and up into Canada
on Friday.  Vermont and New England is expecting less
rain than first predicted but we will have some high
winds that day.

If you are travelling from NY, PA, NJ or other points
west or south of here why not get out of town tomorrow
(Thursday) instead if you can and come up early and
avoid what may be a nasty drive.

Safe travels all!

Joe Merone
CF18928