Ezibleed device

To: Triumphs <>
Subject: Ezibleed device
From: charles dubois <>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:28:27 -0700 (PDT)
I am in the final stages of putting my TR3 back together.  Will probably beable
to start it up this weekend.
Another problem I am attacking is bleeding the hydraulic system..  I have a
Ezibleed device I acquired a couple of years ago but never used.  I find that
eavery time I try to use this, I can not get a good fit with any of the caps
they provide and subsequently the fluid just pours out of the resuvoir can.  It
comes with a plastic cap which does not seem to be the right thread to screw on
properly and it comes with a metal cap which is too large.
Has anybody else had this problem and solved it?

Charlie DuBois -
58 TR3 - 31682E