Re: Trunk panel?

To: tswrace@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Trunk panel?
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
--- "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Surprise, surprise, surprise!  TRF is backordered on
> an item and cannot
> guess at a delivery date.  I don't have enough
> confidence in Moss parts
> to order from them.

Could be the TRF stuff came in but fit to well so they
had to send it back accross the Pacific.  Moss always
comes through for me but on the odd occassion
something isn't right or doesn't fit they will argue
with you about it, and on occassion be quite rude.
Perhaps the MG and TRs they keep on their desks are
more original than the ones in my garage.