Re: British Invasion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Invasion
From: TAHP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:34:50 EDT
Greetings folks,

I acquired a '76 Spitfire recently and made my way through the mountains to
Stowe from the Albany, New York area. I was mesmerized by the field full of
impeccable British classics.  My attendance was limited to Saturday and six
hours
flew by like a few minutes.  There's so much to see and learn that it's at
least a two-day stay.  Highly recommended.

On my way back home, an electrical problem occurred and I lost the dash
lighting.  I stopped in Rutland and two other Brit enthusiasts offered to help
me
out.  It turned out to be a bad (not blown) fuse.  Lucas was not the cause this
time.  The rest of the ride was a charm.  One of the owners of a TR-6 had
even offered his garage for some repair work.  What a team!

Tom Palmer
Delmar, New York
'76 Triumph Spitfire FM44209U