Classic Motorsports

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classic Motorsports
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:46:01 -0500
Listers:

Since someone switched on the brag mode a few days ago, I thought I would
chime in.  In the just arrived issue of Classic Motorsports, Gary Anderson
writes a column called "The Road Ahead".  At the bottom of that column in the
latest issue is Gary seated in my 4A just before driving it to the early
morning breakfast run at TRA's National.  In that same run, Dan Morris from
Hawaii, was driving my TR2.  Me, I was driving my Chevrolet S-10 at the head
of the pack because I was the only one who knew where breakfast was served!!

BTW, the window sticker in the right hand corner of the windshield on the 4A
is none other than a genuine Triumph Mail List decal.

Brag mode off.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana