RE: Does this product exist?/now home dyno

To: "'ZinkZ10C@aol.com'" <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Does this product exist?/now home dyno
From: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:29:15 -0400
You know . that looks like exactly what I wanted plus a little more.

I figured if I could get an accurate time stamp for each cylinder fire .
.then I could work on doing all the rest of the math:  transform the timing
pulses to RPM, use the gear ratios and tire circumference to get the speed
. . .use the vehicle weight to calculate power . . . all that sort of stuff.

Looks like this thing does it all for you.

I like the fact that it will output comma separated values so I can look at
the raw data in a spreadsheet and make my own graphs if desired.
I'd think it be real easy to see some missed fires.

Thanks Harold!

Scott Tilton