RE: compact radio/cdplayer

To: "'Paul Willoughby's Home'" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: compact radio/cdplayer
From: Jim Holmgren <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:54:59 -0400
<snip>
There is at least one company that will take your vintage radio and convert
it to modern internals, but still keep it looking stock on the outside.  One
day, that's what I plan on doing to the dead Motorola in my 1964 TR4.  I
believe I will have to convert to negative ground to do this, though. Anyone
out there have contact info on this radio conversion company?
<snip>

Paul,
Try these links...one of these folks should probably be able to hook you up.
http://www.antiqueautomobileradio.com/
http://www.gate.net/%7Egtayman/stereo.htm
http://dandmrestoration.home.mindspring.com/index.htm

HTH,
Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
The information transmitted in this email is intended
only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please
contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.