Re: Brumm

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Brumm
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:55:49 -0700
Cc: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
If I remember right, although it's been a while since I've seen the show it
was made in Birmingham, hence the name Brumm, as well as the noise the car
makes, it is also the name used to describe people originating from
Birmingham, almost anyone from England would know people from Birmingham
are called Brummies.

Robert (an original brummie)
71 GT6
78 Spitfire

                      "Bill Brewer"

                      <bbrewer@qnet.com>         To:      "Triumphs"
<triumphs@autox.team.net>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-triumphs@aut         Subject: Brumm

                      ox.team.net

                      09/26/2003 07:06

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Bill Brewer"

     Every morning at 0630 my 3 kids watch a show called "Brumm" about a
little car (done with remote control, not a cartoon) in England that sneaks
out of his owner's workshop and goes out and solves mysteries/catches bad
guys in a slapstick style. My kids love it. I like the owners shop. It has
variety of English cars in it. I see an XK150 FHC, an early Sunbeam Talbot
sedan, an old Austin Seven and I try to identify the others.
     Can someone tell me where the show is filmed? My kids watch the show
and keep asking me if it is London or not. It is definitely not London.
     Just curious.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, California