Re: + or -

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: + or -
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:10:20 -0700
Randall Young wrote:

>Last time I had my TR3A towed against my will, I had walked over the hill to
>buy a condenser.  The car was already impounded by the time I got back.

A friend with Land Rovers told me about a Landy survival manual that
explains things like how to make a servicable head gasket out of so many
layers of pages from the Nairobi Standard (newspaper).  Includes
instructions for making a condensor from chewing gum foils.

If MacGyver had a TR... imagine what he could do.

Geo Hahn