Re: + or -

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: + or -
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:07:29 -0700
David Massey wrote:

>A spare rotor is also highly recommended.  There is a batch of bad rotors
>out there that will work initially but fail suddenly.

A spare distributor with plug wires in place takes little space and can
be put together (by an eBay bottom-feeder) for little $$$.  It's a 2-nut
installation and you can even have the gap & timing already set.  After
you get home you can sort out what the problem was.

Ranks up there with hoses and belts as something I don't even take a
short drive without.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4