Re: bat rabies and slugs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bat rabies and slugs
From: "J.Cole" <cole.jw@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:09:05 -0800
 Living in the Pacific Northwest, and knowing that slugs take all night to
cross my front walk, makes the "bite" and the "chase" a great visual to go
with my morning coffee. :-)   We haven't seen any slugs around here in awhile
because of the snow and ice. I think the snow and ice is my fault. I worked
for months to get the drivetrain together on the TR6 and the night it was
done, it snowed. There has been snow and ice ever since. I managed a short run
in the car before the snow hit, but that wasn't enough. I think this snow is
only here to torment me. It's melting now, I can see it. I have my TR6 keys
hidden behind my back.

Jerry Cole
Lakewood, WA.
1972 TR6