Re: bat rabies and slugs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bat rabies and slugs
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 23:15:54 -0600
Andrew H. Litkowiak wrote:

> And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord,
bless this
> thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits,
in
> thy mercy.'  And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the
lambs and
> sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and
fruit
> bats.....

Skipping ahead a bit, don't forget to read The Manual:

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.  Then, shalt thou count to three.
No more.  No less.

Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting
shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou
then proceed to three.

Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou
thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My
sight, shall snuff it.

JR Hill