Re: London, the end of January

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, <oliver@connect.net>, <Scott.Augustine@lexisnexis.com>
Subject: Re: London, the end of January
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:01:59 -0000 i0AJ5tom004186
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>

> London has FAR more to offer - Coventry has nothing but nothing at any time
> and absolutely nothing in January. But it's your money if you choose to
> spend it on our appalling railway system

London certainly does have far more to offer, but the Museum of British Road
Transport in Coventry is well worth visiting IF you're in the area. Not sure
I'd choose it over the Science Museum (central London) or the RAF Museum at
Hendon (North London) though. A shame Scott's not in the UK on February 8th
though for the Triumph Day at Stoneleigh,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics