Re: TRF interior panels

To: Bob labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF interior panels
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:25:28 -0500
Hi Bob,

Can you tell if they were made by John Skinner? The plastic bag they
came in may have the JS logo. The S in the logo is filled with a british
flag.

I have TR250 interior panels from Moss and they have the Skinner Logo.

You can see the logo here http://www.john-skinner.co.uk/

I'm not plugging Moss over TRF. I buy a lot of stuff from TRF.

Don Malling