Re: TRF interior panels

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: TRF interior panels
From: Bob labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:43:09 -0500
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don Malling wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> Can you tell if they were made by John Skinner? The plastic bag they
> came in may have the JS logo. The S in the logo is filled with a british
> flag.
>
> I have TR250 interior panels from Moss and they have the Skinner Logo.
>
> You can see the logo here http://www.john-skinner.co.uk/
>
> I'm not plugging Moss over TRF. I buy a lot of stuff from TRF.
>
> Don Malling

Don,

The panel set came in a big box. The bag inside that held the wheel well
covers had no writing. The panels had a code number or serial number
only. The main box only had a serial/code number. Maybe TRF repackaged
it? No JS logo anywhere!! The only UK indicator was on the invoice where
TRF states country of origin.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V