Re: 79 Spit for Sale, with questions (long)

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 79 Spit for Sale, with questions (long)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:21:52 -0500
> do was bring the car & wait in line until they inspected it.

I had a similar problem with a car a while back- the original commission
plate was long gone, and the title had the "L" for left hand drive
misinterpreted as a "1", so the commission number on the title was wrong...
I solved it with a replacement commission plate- and a tracing of that to
DMV solved the title mistake. After only 20 years of incorrect numbering, at
least!