* Rennovate 48 Spoke Wires or buy 60's *

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: * Rennovate 48 Spoke Wires or buy 60's *
From: "Wayne" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:46:23 -0600
Hi everyone!

I have 5 - 48 original spoke wires that would look awesome on my 3A.  They
need to be checked for balance and integrity and then painted.  In the
Chicago, Illinois area does anyone know a place I can take them for a check
up and quote?

I plan to rival Fred, Randall, and Ken Gano for miles driven come spring and
I know the 48's are marginal, but how high is the risk of failure?

If it turns out that the cost to rennovate is too high, who can help with a
source for new?  There seems to be some debate between Dunlop and Dayton...

Thanks for the help!

Wayne