Re: Sidescreens

To: Mo and Dave MacKay <m.d.mackay@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Sidescreens
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:17:36 -0500
Yep,  genuine J.C. Whitney. There is no way to refurbish these so that
they'll look like the originals. I got a set of them with my car, and
just shoved them in a trash can. Best you hunt up a set of frames and
start from scratch.

By the way, having refurbished a couple of sets of side curtains myself,
I can tell you from personal experience that the reason it costs so much
is that it's not an easy job.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph