San Diego TR3A

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: San Diego TR3A
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:50:56 -0700
These type of messages are long shots at best but here goes...

My neighbor had a '61 TR3A in the mid-sixties in San Diego.  The
original owner had painted it Ford Competition Orange with a blue
interior (presumably he is roasting in the 7th circle of Hell now).

Anyway -- if anyone is saying to themselves "I wonder if that is the
same orange and blue TR3 I had..." please contact me off list as my
neighbor would like to know the fate of the car and can fill in the
early history if it is still out there.  Thanks!

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4
Mt Lemmon, AZ