Re: Non LBC - 1960 Steyr Puch Haflinger Austrian Military Vehicle

To: bbrewer@qnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC - 1960 Steyr Puch Haflinger Austrian Military Vehicle
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:34:23 EST
In a message dated 1/28/04 12:04:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bbrewer@qnet.com writes:

<< I am selling a rare military vehicle for a friend that has relocated to
 Italy for work. It is a Steyr-Puch Haflinger. It is a small military 4 X 4
 that carries 4 men >>

I'd rather have a British Ferret with a gun turret :+)

http://www.ifrance.com/ArmyReco/europe/Angleterre/vehicules_a_roues/Ferret/Ferret_mk1_Angleterre_diaporama.htm

Just the thing to show up at work with, put my ID badge on a stick and poke
it through the hatch!  That would really make the " I'm ex NASA chief of
security and you will bow to me guy "    crazy!

Harold