RE: quiz

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: quiz
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:43:00 -0800
> Eleven?   I got 16%.   Given that there were 25 questions, I reckon that
> makes an impressive, um, four.

And probably means you didn't notice it allows multiple guesses.  I didn't
entirely figure out the method used to arrive at the percentage figure, but
at least for me, it didn't seem to match the number of correct answers
(either initial or eventual) divided by 25.

(Says I got 9 right the first time.  Should've been higher, but I got the
Crosley confused with the Kaiser-Fraser.  And the Mini in Japan was so
obvious it had to be a trick question <g>)

Randall