Re: quiz

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: quiz
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:56:42 -0000
Hi Uncle!
Thanks for the link to the quiz. A very enlightening experience, I would
have got at least one more right first time if I had not misread the
question (no 25 had me saying Dolomite and clicking with abandon until I
noticed the TR bit, D'oh! :-(
Your score is 77%.
Questions answered correctly first time: 13/25
I did get 5 right on the second click does that count!

Thanks again
Graham.