Re: TR-6 Universal Joints

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Universal Joints
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:26:00 -0000
Hi Dennis
I am fairly sure I have use this brand, definitely used Jap made before,
seemed to hold up as well as the GKN Hardy Spicer units, I can get the Hardy
Spicer units locally cw grease nipple, but I think Rimmers and other
suppliers I use purchase batches at the best price and they do not seem to
always supply the same brand.

Graham.