Transmission -OD rebuild- Northeast

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Transmission -OD rebuild- Northeast
From: JOSEPH MATO <joemato@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
I had John Esposito rebuild my TR transmission & OD. Like Hermann, he has his
own parts sources and took his time to do a good job. We went though all my
parts, taking the best from the several boxes I had, and I think used one gear
of his. The price was reasonable and he guarantees his work for 12 months. He
also brings in OD's from the UK and has the mainshafts remachined for use in
TR's. You can contact him at Quantumechanics, Monroe, Ct phone (203)459-9612.
BTW, he was a math major, thats how the name came about. NFI, just a satisfied
customer         Joe TR3A 75219LO