Re: Car hauling advice needed, Connecticut to Long Island

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car hauling advice needed, Connecticut to Long Island
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 00:18:13 +0100
Hi Adrian
Just to try to help clarify this, the engine design was a collaboration
between Renault Peugeot and Volvo. I believe each made their own engines to
the design, but now the extra complication, I have heard from more than one
source that the Peugeot built engines are the best made, this was at the
time when the old chaps Volvo 265 GLT needed new cams and followers, lots of
friends in the trade told us to get the Peugeot bits!

Graham.