RE: Request for help in Colorado!

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Request for help in Colorado!
From: <lstein6@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:06:31 -0600
Cc: <jimbpps@cox.net>
i am in colorado springs.  this is 50 miles south of denver.  denver is large
city.  for me to reach the south side is an hour.  the north side a couple
hours fighting traffic.  find out where in denver area he is.  is he willing
to bring the car to castle rock (a bedroom community south of denver 10 miles)
?  i can go up there for you.  i have to work around my schedule, but should
definitely be able to do that on the weekend.    larry
"If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when it's free."
     --P.J. O'Rourke