ANSA for TR250/TR6

To: robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ANSA for TR250/TR6
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:22:29 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/2004 12:36:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu writes:

> I was just told he had 1 left for $1290.  Says it is the last one in the
> country.
> NFI

Wow!!!!  $1290 NOS!!!!
I guess that makes the used Ansa system I have in the basement look good down
there.  But from personal experience they really are not "that great."  They
have a cool note for sure.  I had them on my Six last year for a short period
and it is hard not to be impressed with how they sound. But to tell you the
truth I feel they look a little goofy from the rear of the car and a TR6 just
sounds cool period even with a stock exhaust.  For sure they are a pain to hang
too.  They require a special bracket that mounts on the diff, 2 brackets in
the rear and 4 special thick rubber o-ring hangers.  I would hope that for
$1290
all that is included.  I would however admit that IMHO the NLS Ansa sure
beats the other performance exhausts currently being offered like the super
loud
(inside the car) Monza.
Cheers,
Darrell
71 TR6  Feeling OK with my regular Harmo stock silencer painted black as
original and hoarding that Ansa for a e-bay run if I am ever short on cash!!!!