RE: Restored/unrestored

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "'Triumphs'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Restored/unrestored
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 07:08:15 -0400
And let's not forget your little escapade into the off road gravel heading
to the 1999 Nationals in Portland ME when the decision was to either get
broadsided by the 18 wheeler or go off road. Quite a sight in my rearview
mirror as Fred, Henry Frye and Phil Barnes are all sliding around trying to
avoid each other. Dan Masters and I made it across before the truck appeared
out of no where. Didn't you win something in that year's Concours event
Fred? And you and Dan made the drive to Bennington VT in one day... had to
be 12 - 14 hours. Ah yes...the good old days.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/