Moss dash support cover

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss dash support cover
From: "Kentech Motorsports" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:30:04 -0400
I am attempting to install a new dash support cover from Moss, doing a
trial fit before gluing it down, but the hole in the new cover around
the shifter boot hole is larger than the dash support and the aluminum
support shows around the inside edge of the cover. The original cover
wrapped around and covered the shifter hole and completely covered the
aluminum. I could put the upper rubber boot over the hole and cover the
ring of aluminum showing but I think the bottom lip of the upper boot is
supposed to nest inside of the lower shifter boot so both would be lay
underneath the dash support when installed correctly. Any suggestions?
Has anyone had similar experience with the Moss part?

PeterK
Manchester, ME